Thanks for your interest in our Fundraiser Special for Cal and other outside organizations!
It's simple, you do the promotion, we host the event and we donate 15% of the sales proceeds from the fundraising event to your organization!
It's our requirement that the below FAQs be read and rules must be followed by participants.
Please click on the below link to schedule a fundraising event with us!
(We recommend choosing a date on which members of your group meet to get the maximum exposure)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do participants order?
On the day of your event, they order via our website ONLY via this link: https://littlegemwaffles.square.site/
*** VERY IMPORTANT *** : In the last checkout page enter in the "Add a note to the seller" section your Organization's Name.
Please be sure to have all your members add this note or orders will NOT be counted, and orders CAN NOT be placed elsewhere: in the store or through third-party apps such as Snackpass, Doordash etc.
2. What percentage of the sales proceeds do you donate?
3. How to promote the event?
Many student organizations promote the fundraiser by:
(Note: Please no soliciting inside or outside near our shop during the event.)
- Informing their club members,
- Having members post on social media to advertise the event,
- Designing and passing out flyers,
- Creating and having members share a Facebook event to invite people.
4. How will the donation payment be disbursed?
A Zelle email address or a Venmo username is required. We typically submit payment within a week after the event.
5. How do I thank Little gem? ;)
Encourage the members of your organization to follow us on IG! @littlegemwaffles, and also post photos/stories with our waffles. Thanks much for supporting local businesses!
5. Do I get a confirmation of the event scheduled?
Once the event is scheduled, a confirmation email will be automatically sent to you. Just advertise to your club members and come by! We will always honor your fundraising event as long as you have the confirmation email.