Thanks for your interest in our Cal Fundraiser Special for student organizations!
You do the promotion, we host the event and we donate 15% of the sales proceeds from the fundraising event to you.
It's our requirement that the below FAQs be read and rules must be followed by participants.
Please click on the below link to schedule a fundraising event with us!
(We recommend choosing a date on which members of your group meet to get the maximum exposure)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What percentage of the sales proceeds do you donate?
2. How to promote the event?
Many student organizations promote the fundraiser by:
(Note: Please no soliciting inside or outside of our shop during the event.)
- Informing their club members,
- Having members post on social media to advertise the event,
- Designing and passing out flyers,
- Creating and having members share a Facebook event to invite people.
3. What do participants do when they come to your shop?
They order via our kiosk and at the bottom of an item under "Special Instructions" type "fundraiser".
4. How will the donation payment be disbursed?
A Zelle email address or a Venmo username is required. (We are no longer issuing hand checks.)
5. Do I get a confirmation of the event scheduled?
Once the event is scheduled, a confirmation email will be automatically sent to you. Just advertise to your club members and come by! We will always honor your fundraising event as long as you have the confirmation email.