Your fundraising event is confirmed!
Our fundraising events run from 3pm-11pm.
You will receive a reminder email 24 hours prior to the event.
If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule the event, the options are available on the calendar invitation email you've just received. Thanks!
1. What percentage of the sales proceeds do you donate?
2. How to promote the event?
It’s strongly advised that organizations spend adequate time and effort into marketing fundraising events.
Many student organizations promote the fundraiser by:
(Note: Please no soliciting inside or outside of our shop during the event.)
- Informing their club members, or anyone to optimize the result!
- Having members post on social media to advertise the event - Instagram hashtag #littlegemwaffles, #LGfundraisers,
- Designing and passing out flyers,
- Creating and having members share a Facebook event to invite people.
3. What do participants do when they come to your shop?
They just mention your organization’s name or the charity event name. No flyers necessary.
4. How will the donation payment be disbursed?
We will write a check payable to your organization for pickup at our shop location after the event.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Fun Waffles Meet Artisan Baking"
Team Little Gem