Check out Little Gem Belgian Waffles on Yelp
Become Part of the LG Team!
We are always looking for eligible candidates to join us. If you would like to become part of the team working in a fun, upbeat environment serving delicious liege waffles to our waffle fans, please provide your information below:
If you prefer speaking directly to a hiring manager, please call 510-387-8029.
for referring someone you know for the Kitchen Supervisor position or
for the Kitchen Staff position. The referred person must be hired on and stay employed for 6 months, after of which we will send you a check!
Indicates required field
How many hours do you plan to work here?
1-10 hrs / week
11-20 hrs / week
20-40 hrs / week
Tell us a little about yourself - background, character, interest, work history, etc.
Please upload your resume here:
Max file size: 20MB
We are a small, fast casual specialty waffle shop / bakery established in 2015 looking to fill two positions below in Berkeley, long term (at least 1+ year). Very strong potential for growth/promotion depending on performance. We will train you on everything. Great nice people as teammates and employer.
Good and competitive pay dependent on experience and work performance.
(we will try to fit your schedule). Prefer flexible hours, but for now any day you can work:
FULL TIME Supervisor:
Weekdays 11am-4/5 pm or later depending on business with some days 11am-7/8pm. Weekend 10am-4/5pm or later.
PART TIME Staff:
Daily 7pm or 8pm-11:30pm (Friday Saturday 12:30am) depending on business
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full-time - Kitchen SUPERVISOR
1. Managing a small Waffle Shop (about 500 sqft) from opening to closing, ensure everything runs smoothly
2. Inventory: Managing, purchasing, stocking (able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally)
3. Baking waffles
4. Making toppings; scooping ice cream
5. Hand mixing dough
6. Making drinks
7. Ensuring the store is in top clean condition:
a. Washing and cleaning: counter tops, kitchen wares equipment etc. Taking out trash
8. Ensures proper maintenance of equipment
9. Providing excellent customer service
10. Later when trained:
a. Supervise, train, guide teammates.
b. Inventory: Managing, purchasing, stocking (able to lift up to 50lbs very occasionally)
11. Cashier (after COVID)
12. Miscellaneous tasks
13. Flexible with hours: We open daily 11am or 12pm to 11pm or 12am.
Part-time - Kitchen Staff
1. Baking waffles.
2. Making/applying Toppings; scooping ice cream
3. Hand mixing/managing dough
4. Making drinks
5. Washing and cleaning: counter tops, kitchen wares equipment etc. Taking out trash
6. Providing excellent customer service
7. Stocking inventory (able to lift up to 50lbs very occasionally)
8. Cashier (after COVID)
9. Miscellaneous tasks
10. Likely hours needed: Daily 7pm until 11:30pm-12:30am.
• A genuinely nice, honest, responsible, team oriented individual who is easy to work with
• Able to follow directions with consistency and precision.
• Able to handle physical demands of a kitchen job.
• Able keep up quickly and accurately during fast pace rush hours.
• Punctual with flexible with hours. Our busiest time is nights (7pm until 11pm-12am) and weekends.
please fill out the above
. Thank you!
Proudly powered by